Sunday, January 9, 2011

Busy weekend!

The end of the holidays were this weekend and man, I'm ready for the kids to go back to school! So, I had been so good. I exercised the 3rd, 4th and 5th. January 6th was Christmas Eve, so no time that day as I was cooking and getting ready for the evening. On the 7th, it was Christmas AND my husband's birthday. So, again, just no time for exercise. I knew it would happen, but it looks bad on a fitness log to skip two days in a row just after starting!

Saturday I was able to fit in more exercise, 45 minutes and tonight I did one hour of Walk It Out. Lots of fun and I feel great afterwards! So far in the new year I've put in 3.5 hours and walked 12 miles. I'm going to love adding up those totals as the go. I think I will start adding a tag to the end of my posts to show my progress along the way.

Monday morning I have a physical with the doctor and I'll see how my blood work is evening out. Giving the blood for the blood work was horrible. It took 15 minutes, 3 vampires and 4 pricks to get it. The top of both of my hands and both of the crooks of my elbows are purple. They said I was the hardest stick they've had a in long time and would go in the record books. Great! I sure hope my blood work is evened out as I don't wan to do this again next month.

I also hope to see a drop in weight from the last visit and now. That would boost my confidence!

Weight lost:
Hours exercised: 3.5
Miles walked: 12 (using Wii Fit's Walk it Out)

No comments:

Post a Comment