Friday, March 8, 2013

Well, goodness, I did get smaller!

So, I was all bummed at the 10.25 pounds lost in 8 weeks. Especially knowing that some of that was water weight from coming down from carbs. But you know what? I lost quite a few inches!

My starting chest was 40.5
My starting waist was 35.75
My starting hip was 44.5

This is where I was at 190 as we didn't take measurements for the first 1.5 weeks. That means I was even bigger at the beginning of the challenge.

My ending measurements at 183.5 were:

Ending chest: 39.75
Ending waist: 34.75
Ending hip: 42.5

So, in 6 weeks I lose 3/4s of an inch from my chest, 1 inch from my waist and 2 inches from my hips. That's like a fast loss for me! And no wonder I wasn't feeling smaller, or felt my waist was getting bigger. In the past, my waist would go down more than the hips/chest. This time, the hips went down faster and probably from all the leg/butt work we were doing (tons of squats, etc).

Still bums me out a bit as I was at 39-31-41. Ugh... just gotta keep working!

And no scale!!!!

I am also doing a fitness challenge with myself. I am going to try to work out 80 hours in 84 days (12 weeks).  Off in a few to do hour 2. It always seems so daunting at the beginning of a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment