Friday, May 30, 2014

I can't think of a darn thing I want to say that I haven't already said?

Yep... here we are at 5 pm and I have nothing to say. Me? I always have something to say! Always!

It's boring to say again, "The scale is down again today." It's true though. I stepped on the scale this morning I thought it read that I had a slight gain, but turns out it was .7 loss! But... it's not the end of the month (yet) so I can't make it my monthly tally AND I don't want to take measurements, because it's not the end of the month, so I wait... and hope the scale stays the same weight (or lower) tomorrow.

Home is 'home'. I'm avoiding doing housework because I HATE IT and I'm just not in the mood for it.

It's just a blah Friday. How's that for a boring update?

I do have a peeve though... why do those little frozen burgers you can grill have so many calories? How come beef and lamb in GENERAL have so many calories? They don't make me any fuller than fish or chicken, yet have double the calories for the same size of meat? Tonight I am grilling burgers. A SINGLE patty with a slice of cheese and half a burger bun is 500 calories. That burgers gets to be the size of half the burger bun - like 2.5" diameter and skinny. Where are the 285 calories in that? It's a bummer! SERIOUSLY!

But that's all I got folks! Waiting for tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment