Monday, July 16, 2012

Posting in the middle of packing hell

Can I say hell in a blog? Well, I just did - as it fits!

Finally getting down to packing. Mostly finished with gathering it all. Stuff from the bathroom and electronics take the most time. Clothes are the easy part! Count out the underwear, shirts, shorts and your good. A little thought has to go into it, of course, but it's not in the same category of getting organized as getting the toothbrushes and sunscreens and hair stuff and all that crap we think we need.

It was really nice a minute ago to cross a line through the majority of the list. I'm not going to bed until I have the rest packed... I know I won't sleep if I don't get it packed and that defeats the purpose of trying to go to sleep! Ack!

I haven't even really waited until the last minute - it's just a lot to ready! The yard, the house, the laundry, the refrigerator, etc. YIKES!

Yep, we will crash on the plane tomorrow - for sure. And on the 3 hour layover in Munich.

But, it's all going smoothly, so far. Fingers crossed that it stays that way. No sign of new poison ivy either and I got a bit scared after digging in the cul de sac when I saw some poison ivy and wasn't sure if there was more of it we didn't see! I've had enough of that for a long time and poison ivy and a beach vacation just doesn't sound like a good combination, does it?

Well... I'm off... don't know if I'll get to posting tomorrow or not. I hope so as I want to show my yard's mostly finished state, but we'll see how the battle of the clock goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment