Friday, July 6, 2012

I think I'm finally getting in the swing of things

This juggling work, kids at home, and the home projects thing had me thrown for a loop for a couple of months. But, I look around me and I see a clean house, laundry is caught up, work is getting done for my paid job and most of the planning for vacation is done. I find I'm in a rhythm of things.

This morning, I got up, fed the little guy and myself, got some laundry started, emptied the dishwasher, watered one of the new perennial gardens, and sat down to write for my job. I did that for a couple hours, fed myself and the kid and then worked for another hour and then took my son to his speech therapy, made dinner and then went to a worksite place for awhile, came home and took out the recycling for tomorrow and now I'm sitting down to watch The Wire with my family now that the little guy is in bed.

By some miracle, I'm on top of everything. I think that might be a first in like a year. Really! But now I'm being beckoned.

1 comment:

  1. Good! It feels nice to not be constantly play catchup, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete