Sunday, September 2, 2012

Full night of sleep = good food decisions

I got 9 hours of sleep last night. NINE! That helps make up for a bit of what I was lacking this past week and I feel so much better. I have got to stop staying up with my spouse. I never outlast him anyway, so why do I not go to bed??? It's my own fault and I can prevent it!

But, this time I got enough sleep and I feel so much better. And guess what? I'm making better food decisions as a result - duh!

My plan is to reallllllly buckle down the last four months of the year and to get as far as I can. That will have to mean a lot of self-discipline around the holidays, but I want to end the year better than I started it and to do so will mean just getting myself back into the groove and staying there!

It means getting enough sleep. Sticking to an exercise program and eating right. It means addressing Seasonal Affect Disorder and in keeping stress low (so I don't lose sleep)! That's all doable. I just need to do it!

Stats for 9/2/12:

Highest weight: 275  Now: 182.2

2 comments:

  1. Sleep, glorious sleep! And your plan sounds excellent to me! Not unlike my own, now that my energy is somewhat back up and I'm not horribly nauseous most days. Time to get serious on healthy living and see how well I can do before my trip down to California in December.

    As always, I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how you find sleep with little ones and another on the way! But good for you for keeping things healthy and as good as you can with your pregnancy.

      Delete