Monday, October 10, 2011

Getting a freebie day with my husband!

Today the kids have school and everyone is healthy enough to go to school - yay! But, it's a federal holiday, so my husband doesn't have work! A day with both of us free and the kids are occupied? What??? Of course, my mother in law is here, but we'll go and take a walk and enjoy this continued beautiful weather streak we've been having recently. That will be so nice as it has been a very, very, very long time since we've had any couple time. And, it's our anniversary this weekend, so it's a double bonus.

Not sure I'll fit in any formal exercise today, but will probably walk 3-4 miles today or maybe even bike ride somewhere. Ooh fun! Maybe a picnic lunch? Even nicer! Yay!!!! And I didn't even realize we had this special date day until Friday evening. I knew the kids had school, but totally forgot that hubby would have the day off. And with so much sickness in the house recently, I didn't even know on Friday evening if we could find a way to enjoy the day anyway. But we can and that is making my day feel great already. Even though I still needed to get up before dawn to get the oldest kid ready for school. And today I'm doing my much delayed blood work to check on everything again. I'm not even worked up about a blood draw? Yep. I've come a long way in this year. (please cross your fingers that that will be a good and easy blood draw like last time - hoping added fitness and weight loss helps with such things?)

Stats for 10/10/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 181.0

No comments:

Post a Comment