Friday, October 21, 2011

Colds and pains in the neck

I think the cold is already on it's way out. I'm able to breathe better today than yesterday, so that's a good sign. Yesterday I really felt crappy as I was struggling to breathe normally. Breathing from the nose is not over-rated!

But I thought this strain in the neck was getting better, but... maybe not. I was sitting at Panera this morning and I turned me head and started to feel this shooting pain up the side of my head and it was sharp. I could feel the neck tightening. I know it's 100% muscular, but man, for so long? I'll have to see my doctor about it if it doesn't go away soon. As it is, I'm beginning to feel like a bum without exercising for a week! A week!!! That's a long time and I'm beginning to feel lazy about it. On the other hand, I don't see I could have either as that neck thing is really putting a crimp in things and this cold too. No fun!

Not much more to add. It's going to be a busy weekend, as usual these days, but at least it will be a lot of family time - fun family time which we haven't had in quite awhile.

Stats for 10/21/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 185.6

No comments:

Post a Comment